Brought to you by: Fugitive Productions
It’s time to add your name to the wait list. Tickets have sold out for this extravaganza, but it’s common that a few will open up as we near the performance.
Get ready! Some of the finest, funkiest musicians from across New England have banded together to play the groovy tunes from the ’70s. These timeless disco, funk songs will have you shakin' what yo' mama gave ya! And the heat these players/singers bring is guaranteed to knock you off your feet! If there's a hole in your life, if your dancing shoes are staring at you woefully from the back of the closet, or if you just love to dance, then you need to spend some time in the Vortex. Renew your spirit, get your groove on, and experience the power of Booty Vortex!
Goldfingah (James Tootle) — Keys and Vocals
Mama Jama (Erin Frawley) — Vocals
Baby Gold (Sharlene Lamont) — Vocals
PiXi StiX (Maureen Medeiros) — Percussion
Minty Fresh (Dave Burnett) — Bass Guitar
Supasonic (Jeff Buckridge) — Guitar
Meat Hammer (Seth Botos) — Drums
Huggy Bear (Jeremy Valadez) — Saxophone
Ham Hands (Brian Paulding) — Trombone
Brass Tornado (Mark Coronado) — Trumpet
- Doors open: 7pm • Performance: 8pm
- Full bar. You're welcome to bring snacks and/or take-out.
- Tickets: $25/Advance • $30/door
- Last spring, the room sold out quickly. We recommend getting your tickets early.
- Since this will be a get-up-and-dance kind of event, we’ll be offering a larger dance floor and fewer tables and chairs. We can’t guarantee seats for all in attendance so come early if that is important to you. There will be many high-top tables around the room at which you can “hang” and additional seating around the edge of the room.