Brought to you by: Fugitive Productions
An unamplified music and dance series stretching across classical, baroque, folk, dance, Klezmer, theatrics, jazz, and avant garde styles.
Classical, Baroque, and improvised sounds from the finest musicians in Maynard’s immediate vicinity:
- violist/singer Noralee Walker
- harpsichordist/accordionist Vivian Montgomery
- clarinetist/saxophonist Diane Heffner
- violist/fiddler Emily Rideout
- cellist Daniel Rowe
- with collaborative dance led by Maria Skinner (BeSoul and NIA)
Join us for an interactive happening to hear and move to live acoustic music using Sanctuary’s whole beautiful space. Music will include creative arrangements of Bach, Piazzolla, Purcell, Jobim, Celtic tunes, medieval chants, and hypnotic improvisations, many accompanied by spontaneous dance interpretations that invite participation of any and all who wish to join. Or feel free to just sit back and listen as rich ensemble sounds fill the space.
- Doors open: 6:30pm • Performance: 7pm
- Full bar. You’re welcome to bring snacks and/or take-out.
- Tickets: $15/Advance, $20/door